The Data Detox Kit inspires people around the world to take control of their privacy and become more aware about the technology they use. Many people have reached out, wanting to bring the Data Detox Kit to their local communities and adapt the materials to better serve people within their contexts. While the Data Detox Kit is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0), we are supportive of creative concepts and unique adaptations that partners propose to us.
Thanks to the generous backing of Sida, we’ve had the opportunity to support and collaborate with partners around the world since 2018. On this page, we will highlight just a few of the creative adaptations and events undertaken by our partners. If any of these stories inspire you, or you’ve been a partner who would like to be featured on this page, reach out to Safa at email@example.com!
List of Partners
Click on the partnership below to find out more about the work they’ve done with the Data Detox Kit:
- data_labe: Creating a Data Detox exhibition in Brazil
- The Fabulous Woman Network: Data Detox videos made in Ghana
- JAAKLAC and Causas Digitales: Co-Creating Localized and Adapted Resources in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Ubunteam: Training Young People and Starting a Movement in the Ivory Coast
- Much more coming soon! Check back.
The Data Detox Kit collaborates frequently with The Glass Room and What the Future Wants projects. For this reason, we would also like to celebrate the work of their partners. You can find a few of their partnerships described at this link.